Designed specifically for the financial services sector, Whistlebrook Financials (WBF) provides a complete financial accounting package with all the features a financial institution might require.
WBF includes the functionality you would expect from a financial accounting package (Nominal, Sales & Purchase Ledgers, Cash Book and Asset Register) along with the benefit of some sector specific features to set it aside from a “one size fits all” accounting solution.
Standard features include:
- Multi company and multi-currency
- User defined chart of accounts
- Feature rich Purchase Ledger with full payment cycle
- Copy and paste data to and from Excel
- Expenses module
- Faster payments
- Document scanning
- User defined P&L, Balance Sheet and Trial Balance reports
Organisations in the finance sector face specific challenges that many generic accounting packages are not suited to addressing such as:
- Reconciling huge volumes of banking transitions
- Importing data from (multiple) source banking systems
- Importing data from Treasury systems
- Interfacing with other finance back office systems
WBF delivers many features and benefits to enable you to efficiently run your accounting department including.
- Data import from banking systems (Loans, Savings, Treasury, Current Account etc.)
- Automatic Bank Reconciliation
- Distributed budget holder
- Purchase ordering
- Invoice approval
- Budget control
With over 20 years of experience implementing accounting solutions for financial organisations Whistlebrook understands the challenges faced and is able to add consultative value during the implementation of our market leading accounting solution